Valentine’s Day Love Story Essay Contest Ends February 10Feb 6th, 2013 | By HV Insider | Category: General Interest
The “LoBiondo Page,” a community Facebook page run by Juliana and Anthony LoBiondo, is holding another “essay contest,” with the winner to receive a $100 Gift Card to the River Grill, donated by LoBiondo Law Offices, and a dozen roses from Indoor Jungle Florist in Newburgh, donated by the Indoor Jungle. To enter, click on the link at the end of this article. “Everyone in the community works so hard and not everyone can afford a dinner out and roses. This is a way for Angela Barbero, of Indoor Jungle, and our law office to give back to the community. Read the rules, submit a 200-word or less essay or poem about your “love story,” and the winner will be chosen by local celebrity judges Stefanie Pearl, of Happy Hudson Valley and Jay Long of Hudson Valley Insider.” The winning essay will be published in both Happy Hudson Valley and Hudson Valley Insider’s online newspapers, along with the LoBiondo Page. Here are the rules and the contest link:
1. Must be a fan of the LoBiondo Page on Facebook.
2. Write approximately 200 words about your “Love Story.” Entries will be based on content and quality of writing, so spell check!
3. The winner will be chosen by two “celebrity judges.” The judges will not be able to see your name or identifying information.
4. MUST be submitted via the link to our website on the contest tab, created by Moving Shadows Designs. Facebook Rules require that all contests be run OFF of Facebook.
5. No photos, this is all about the written word. However, if you win we do ask that you submit a photo of your choice, so that we may post your photo and winning essay on Facebook.
6. Contest runs February 1 to February 10, 2013. Winner will be announced by Valentine’s Day.
7. Once announced, you may pickup the gift card at the Law Office.
8. Minimum age 13 to enter, with parental permission. Open to all ages, but from age 13 to 17, you will need parental permission to enter.