New York State Rifle & Pistol Association Endorses LalorOct 23rd, 2012 | By HV Insider | Category: Political
Kieran Michael Lalor was endorsed by the New York State Rifle & Pistol Association (“NYSRPA”) on October 17, 2012.
Said Lalor, of the NYSRPA’s endorsement, “I believe in the right to bear arms and understand that the Second Amendment to the US Constitution protects an individual right to possess a firearm. I will be an advocate for the 2nd Amendment and sportsman in Albany.”
NYSRPA is the state’s largest and oldest firearms advocacy organization. Since 1871, the organization has been dedicated to the preservation of Second Amendment rights, firearm safety, education and training, and the shooting sports. NYSRPA membership consists of individuals and clubs throughout the state and serves as the official NRA-affiliated State Association in New York.
Lalor is the candidate of the Republican, Conservative and Independnece parties in the general election to be held on November 6th.
Lalor has also been endorsed by the following individuals and organizations:
- Dutchess County Independence Party
- Dutchess County Legislator Joe Incoronato (R,Wappinger)
- Former Dutchess County Legislator Robert Sears (R, LaGrange)
- Dutchess County TEA Party
- Congressman Michael Grimm (R-NY)
- 2010 Republican Gubernatorial Candidate Carl Paladino (R-NY)
- Former Congressman and Truth in Government Founder Joe DioGuardi (R-NY)
- Former SEAL TEAM 6 Commander and Founder of Special Operations for America PAC, Ryan Zinke
- Freedom’s Defense Fund
- Citizens United
- Veterans Victory Fund
- ForNY PAC
- Village of Fishkill Trustee Angelo Ferrara
- Christine O’Reilly-Rao, LaGrange Town Clerk