Fire Destroys Two Family Home In Plattekill - Daily Hudson Valley News

Fire Destroys Two Family Home In Plattekill

Mar 11th, 2013 | By | Category: Featured Articles

A Sunday morning fire destroyed a two family apartment building and left five residents without a home.

Seven fire companies battled a blaze at 254 Quaker Street in Plattekill for about an hour before it was extinguished.

Officials believe the fire started on a stove in one of the units.

Those residents needing shelter were assisted by the Red Cross at the scene.

 

Share





Tags: , , ,

Comments are closed.