Assemblyman Skoufis Announces March Mobile Office HoursMar 7th, 2013 | By HV Insider | Category: Political
Assemblyman James Skoufis (D-Woodbury) announced that he will be holding his monthly mobile office hours in all ten towns in March. The evening hour-long sessions will give Hudson Valley families the opportunity to make their voices heard and bring local issues to his attention.
“My duty as an Assemblyman is to represent the needs of local families in Albany,” Assemblyman Skoufis said. “By regularly holding constituent hours in each town throughout the district, I hope to make it easier for people to stop by and tell me what’s on their minds.”
“Not only will the mobile office bring me and my staff closer to you, but our evening hours provide commuters a chance to meet with us as well,” Skoufis added.
Below are the date and location of your local mobile office hours:
Hamptonburgh Town Hall; 18 Bull Road, Campbell Hall, NY 10916. Monday, March 4th from 6:00-7:00pm
• New Windsor Town Hall; 555 Union Avenue, New Windsor, NY 12553. Wednesday, March 6th from 6:00-7:00pm
• Wawayanda Town Hall; 80 Ridgebury Hill Road, Slate Hill, NY 10973. Thursday, March 7th from 6:00-7:00pm
• Blooming Grove Town Hall; 6 Horton Road, Blooming Grove, NY 10914. Monday, March 11th from 6:00-7:00pm
• Cornwall Town Hall; 183 Main Street, Cornwall, NY 12518. Monday, March 11th from 6:30-7:30pm
• Chester Town Hall; 1786 Kings Highway, Chester, NY 10918. Wednesday, March 13th from 6:00-7:00pm
• Woodbury Town Hall; 511 Route 32, Highland Mills, NY 10930. Monday, March 18th from 6:45-7:30pm.
• Stony Point RHO Building; 5 Clubhouse Lane, Stony Point, NY 10980. Tuesday, March 19th from 5:30-6:30pm
• Highlands Town Hall; 254 Main Street, Highland Falls, NY 10928. Monday, March 25th from 6:00-7:00pm
• Goshen Town Hall; 41 Webster Avenue, Goshen, NY 10924. Thursday, March 28th from 6:30-7:30pm